About the Journal
Science Proceedings Series provides a versatile tool tailored to your conference publishing requirements. Publishing your proceedings on SPS is very affordable and accessible by the readership is open without registration or charge. SPS is run by the Connecting Asia Research Network for the scientific community. Moreover, the online publication process is fast thanks to the software system that runs the entire editorial procedure. Conference organizers are thus provided with a very convenient, web-based tool for running the publication of the proceedings.
The online publication on SPS offers many advantages:
- Gold open access publication under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Copyright remains with the authors.
- Fast pre-publication of contributions, in accordance with the chairpersonâ€™s request, to make accepted contributions available to readers before publication.
- Low-cost processing of contributions on a not for profit basis, resulting in no charges for readers or authors and affordable publication fees for organizers.
- Registration of DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) for each contribution made available to readers on the PoS website. DOIs help readers and indexing services identify contributions unambiguously, make it easier for readers to find contributions they are looking for and help to ensure correct citations.
- Implementation of the OAI-PMH, a protocol for metadata harvesting and dissemination.
- Indexing of published contributions by the main indexing services.