The Effect of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty at Post Office (Persero) Pekanbaru Branch
pdf

Keywords

Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy, Service Quality and Customer Loyalty

How to Cite

Suryadi, N., Mayliza, R., & Yusnelly, A. (2019). The Effect of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty at Post Office (Persero) Pekanbaru Branch. Journal of Management Info, 6(1), 9-12. https://doi.org/10.31580/jmi.v6i1.491

Abstract

This research aim to analyze the effect of service quality towards customer loyalty at Post Office (PERSERO) Pekanbaru branch within collected data by questionnaire and employs multiple linear regression analysis method. Based on the result research found that the equation of multiple linear analysis is Y = 15.752 + 0.281 X1 + 1.146 X2 + 0.207 X3 – 1.372 X4 + 0.635 X5. Its mean that If tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy variables is equal to zero (0), than the customer loyalty is 15.752. The value of coefficient determination (R2) test is 0.383, it showed that the contribution percentage of variable tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy toward customer loyalty is 38.3%, the remaining 61.7% is influenced by other variables. This research suggest to Post office (PERSERO) Pekanbaru Branch to increase their service quality whether in form of tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance or empathy in order to increase their number of customer whose loyal to use their service

https://doi.org/10.31580/jmi.v6i1.491
pdf

References

Agustina, Vina. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Kepuasan Pelanggan dan Nilai Pelanggan dalam Meningkatkan Loyalitas Pelanggan Joglosemar Bus (Studi Pada Wilayah Semarang Town Office). Skripsi. Program Strata 1 Universitas Negeri Semarang.
Hadiyati, Ernani. (2010). Analisis Kualitas Pelayanan dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan (Studi Kasus pada PT. Pos Indonesia Persero Kantor Pos Lawang). Skripsi. Malang : Program Stata 1 Universitas Gajayana Malang.
Kotler, Philip &Keller, Kevin, Lane.(2009).Marketing Management 13th edition.Penerbit Erlangga.Jakarta.
Kotler, Philip and Keller, Kevin Lane.(2007).Marketing Management 12th edition.Penerbit Indeks. Jakarta.
Lupiyoadi, Rambatdan A. Hamdani.(2008). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa, Edisi Dua.Penerbit Salemba Empat. Jakarta
Pramana, Partua Hamonangan Sinaga. (2010). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Kepuasan pelanggan, dan Lokasi Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan (Study Kasus Pada Warnet Chamber Semarang). Skripsi. Semarang : Program Strata 1 Universitas Negri Semarang.
Priyatno, Duwi. (2008). Mandiri Belajar SPSS.Media Kom. Yogyakarta
Priyatno, Duwi. (2010). Paham Analisis Statistik Data dengan SPSS.Media Kom.Yogyakarta.
Sugyono.(2010). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Penerbit Alfabeta. Bandung.
Tjiptono, Fandy. (2008). Pemasaran Strategik.Penerbit Andi. Jakarta.
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.