- The use of the improved cancer treatment model predicted the population changes in the normal and cancer cells during radiotherapy.
- The simulated radiation doses are 15 Gy, 18 Gy, 20 Gy and 24 Gy administered 5 times for each dose.
- The population of the cancer cells reduced from 40 % of the carrying capacity to 10.72%, 23.25 %, 1.61 % and 3.72 % of the carrying capacity for the respective doses.
- The population of the normal cells reduced from 70% of the carrying capacity to 65.50%, 62.48%, 68.49% and 67.59% of the carrying capacity for the respective doses.
- During the no treatment stage (0 Gy), the model predicted an increase in the population of cancer cells and a decrease in the population of normal cells.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.